The Ride Of Your Life To Raise Funds Supporting Our Wounded American Heroes
Day 4: Hagerstown to Smokey Glen Farm
- Route to the canal to be published in the near future.
- Ride Tow Path to Brunswick, MD for lunch.
- Check-in at Smokey Glen Farm for an end-of-ride celebration for family and riders starting at 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM.
- Riders depart the church at 3:45 PM, due to cross under the balloon arch at 4:00 PM.
- RA 2023 Bag Guidance
The day 4 cue sheet is available for download here.
Breakfast: Hagerstown, MD
- Valley Mall Family Diner (Opens 7am)
- Waffle House
Lunch: Brunswick, MD
Post Ride at Smokey Glen Farm:
- Lots of great choices for food and libations.
Use the map below to explore the day’s route. Click “View Full Version” below to launch the fully interactive page.
You can also send the GPX/CTX file to your GPS-enabled device (e.g. Garmin, Wahoo, etc.) by clicking the “Send to Device” button below.