The Ride Of Your Life To Raise Funds Supporting Our Wounded American Heroes
Day 2: Ohiopyle/Confluence to Cumberland
- Breakfast: See the meals section below
- First Rest Stop at Rockwood, PA
- Lunch in Meyersdale, PA. Sandwich shop just below the train station or GI Day Room
- Continental Divide Crossing, Mason Dixon Line, & Big Savage Tunnel
- 25-mile descent into Cumberland
- Check-in Fairfield Inn Cumberland or Ramada Inn
- Happy Hour at Crabby Pig on the trail in Cumberland
- Daily Miles Biked: 73.4 / 63.4
- RA 2023 Bag Guidance
The day 2 cue sheet is available for download here
Breakfast will be available for purchase at Falls Market once you get back to Ohiopyle.
Breakfast will be available in Confluence at your respective house or at Mitch’s Fuel & Food restaurant.
Lots of great choices are available for food and libations. Click here for choices on Google Maps. Some suggestions are:
- The Crabby Pig (Ph: 301-724-7422, 0.3 miles, Outdoor seating available)
- Baltimore Street Grill (Ph: 301-724-1711, 0.4 miles, Outdoor seating available)
- City Lights (Ph: 301-722-9800, 0.4 miles, Outdoor seating available)
- Ristorante Ottaviani (Ph: 301-722-0052, 0.5 miles, Outdoor seating available)
- Patrick’s Pub (Ph: 301-722-1007, 1 mile, Outdoor seating available)
- Puccini Restaurant (Ph: 301-777-7822, 3.8 miles, Outdoor seating available)
- Uncle Jack’s Pizzeria & Pub (Ph: 301-724-1110, 0.3 miles)
- Roy Rogers (Ph: 301-777-8299, 0.3 miles)
- Mezzos (Ph: 301-777-7750, 0.3 miles)
- The Manhattan Social (Ph: 240-580-1158, 0.4 miles)
- Coney Island Famous Wieners (Ph: 301-777-0380, 0.5 miles)
- Curtis Famous Wieners (Ph: 301-759-9707, 0.5 miles)
- Jin’s Asian Cuisine (Ph: 301-777-5555, 0.5 miles)
- El Jin Ete (Ph: 301-777-0847, 0.9 miles)
- D’Atris (Ph: 301-724-4899, 1.1 miles)
- Oscar’s Restaurant (Ph: 301-724-7827, 1.6 miles)
Use the map below to explore the day’s route. Click “View Full Version” below to launch the fully interactive page.
You can also send the GPX/CTX file to your GPS-enabled device (e.g. Garmin, Wahoo, etc.) by clicking the “Send to Device” button below.