The Ride Of Your Life To Raise Funds Supporting Our Wounded American Heroes
*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***
Before the Ride:
- IMPORTANT: Please complete and sign the OSC Agreement, Calleva Farm COVID waiver, and Ride Allegheny COVID questionnaire before showing up for the ride. All three of these documents MUST be signed in order to participate in Ride Allegheny.
You will receive an email from smartwaiver.com once you’ve signed each agreement. Please click the link in the email so that each of the signed agreements can be finalized.
Calleva Farm COVID Waiver << Click Here
Revised OSC Agreement << Click Here
RA COVID Questionnaire << Click Here
- Note we are starting and finishing at Calleva Farm!
- It’s a good idea to bring a bike lock this year.
If you DID NOT pick your bag up, you may do so at the Marriott in Homestead, PA between 5 PM and 6:30 PM on Wednesday evening. You will have your temperature check, waivers verified, and get a wrist band.
If you cannot make the 6:30 PM deadline; please click here to let us know. We will have a table set up Thursday AM for about 30-minutes on Wednesday evening.
Wednesday, September 30th
- Arrive at Calleva Farm at 2pm. Drop your bike off at the entrance to the farm with the loading team and then go park your car. The loading team will get your bike onto the semi-trailer, we need to keep the cars moving and not block the entrance.
- Drop your bike at the entrance with the bike loading team.
- Follow the signs to the designated to the parking area.
- Look for the OSC tent for your temperature check and wrist bands (remember to wear your wrist band through lunchtime on Thursday).
- Bus loading will be available starting at 2 PM after you have checked-in.
- Feel free to drink a beverage of your choice outside the bus and use the trash receptacles provided.
- As we have discussed previously, 2020 will not be the year-of-the party bus. Be respectful of your peers on the bus, masks on, treat the bus ride as if you were traveling on an airplane.
- Please bring beverages to share for the coolers (beer, wine, even spirits if you desire) that will be placed under the buses. The coolers will be distributed on Thursday evening in time for everyone to quench their thirst when finishing the first day’s ride.
- Please be respectful and do not pollute the farm.
- Food and drinks will not be permitted on the bus. Please be respectful of this safety measure.
- Buses will depart Calleva Farm at 3:00 PM and should arrive in Homestead around 7:00 PM.
- There are lots of choices for places to eat and quench your thirst when you get to Homestead.
Not riding the bus?
- You can drop your bicycle off at Calleva Farm between 2:00PM and 2:30PM if you would prefer not to travel to Homestead with your bicycle.
- There will be a committee member on-site at the Marriott to check you in between 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM. If you are the Hampton Inn, please walk next door for your check-in process. Look for the committee members who will be on-site.
Other Important Information:
- Daily briefing points are available here
- For more details on each day’s ride, please visit the RideAllegheny website and review the Day-to-Day link. You will find key information such as GPX files, timelines, cue sheets, and places to eat and drink. You may want to bookmark the Day-to-Day pages as updates will be made during the ride.
- We will maximize social distancing during the entire ride and therefore will have a minimal number of group meetings during the ride. Again, important information will be shared via the Day-to-Day page
- We return on Sunday, October 4th to Calleva Farm where food and beverage will be available for sale from 1:30 – 4:30 PM (including zip lining for the kids – $12 per ride). Please bring your family, your credit card, and a mask – they don’t take cash.
- GPS data for all days including options for a century on day 3 are available here
- Be sure to download the Ride Guide well before the ride. It’s packed with useful information that will help you prepare for and enjoy the ride.
Each day’s ride:
- Before beginning the day’s ride, visit the day-to-day page and carefully review the information provided on each day’s tab. There you will find the daily briefing, food and rest stop info, cuesheets, interactive maps, GPS data
- Please practice appropriate CDC COVID-19 safety measures. The safety of everyone in the group is at risk so please protect your fellow riders, our support team, and the public at large.