The Ride Of Your Life To Raise Funds Supporting Our Wounded American Heroes
*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***
Before the Ride:
- IMPORTANT: Please Review Ride Waiver
- If you DID NOT pick your bag up, you may do so at the Marriott in Homestead, PA between 5 PM and 6:30 PM on Wednesday evening. If you cannot make the 6:30 PM deadline; please click here to let us know. We will have a table set up Thursday AM for about 30-minutes on Wednesday evening.
Wednesday, September 29th
- Arrive at the Farm at 2 pm. Drop your bike off at the entrance to the farm with the loading team and then go park your car. The loading team will get your bike onto the semi-trailer, we need to keep the cars moving and not block the entrance.
- Drop your bike at the entrance with the bike loading team.
- Follow the signs to the designated parking area.
- Look for the OSC tent check-in.
- Bus loading will be available starting at 2 PM after you have checked-in.
- Please bring beverages to share for the coolers (beer, wine, even spirits if you desire) that will be placed under the buses. The coolers will be distributed on Thursday evening in time for everyone to quench their thirst when finishing the first day’s ride.
- Please be respectful and do not pollute the farm.
- Please be respectful of this safety measure.
- Buses will depart the Farm at 3:00 PM and should arrive in Homestead around 7:00 PM.
- There are lots of choices for places to eat and quench your thirst when you get to Homestead.
Not riding the bus?
- You can drop your bicycle off at the Farm between 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM if you would prefer not to travel to Homestead with your bicycle.
- There will be a committee member on-site at the Marriott to check you in between 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM. If you are the Hampton Inn, please walk next door for your check-in process. Look for the committee members who will be on-site.
Other Important Information:
- Daily briefing points are available here
- For more details on each day’s ride, please visit the RideAllegheny website and review the Day-to-Day link. You will find key information such as GPX files, timelines, cue sheets, and places to eat and drink. You may want to bookmark the Day-to-Day pages as updates will be made during the ride.
- We return on Sunday, October 3rd to the Farm where food and beverage will be available. Please bring your family.
- GPS data for all days including options for a century on day 3 are available here
- Be sure to download the Ride Guide well before the ride. It’s packed with useful information that will help you prepare for and enjoy the ride.
Each day’s ride:
- Before beginning the day’s ride, visit the day-to-day page, and carefully review the information provided on each day’s tab. There you will find the daily briefing, food and rest stop info, cue sheets, interactive maps, GPS data